miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

less than a year.

Life is better
  when you think that the ones who are gone,
are lookin' down at you,
up there in the sky

Daniela Casablancas


Have been 7 months and 21 days, since my grand father Cholito died, have been 27 days since my grand mother Olguita died, have been 3 days since my Great grand mother Abuelita Mercedes died
Its hard, everyone is leaving me, i think is the law of life, but... why all of them together, i don't have nothing now, i mean i don't have a 'grannie' image. 
I do not want more, really, is hard, it hurts a lot... but at least i know, they are much better now, up there in the sky, looking down us, watching how fuck up is this world... 

My great grand mother, my fathers grand mother, was the most awesome person i ever met in this entire world, i got my love for the tattoos by her, she had this amazing Anchor in her arm, and when i was a child, the first time that i saw it, was such a curious thing, i was wondering ''what is that cool thing'', and then she show me closer... omg, i'll never forget that memory... when she smiled at me and told me 'this, is an anchor.. i did it when i was a lot of younger....''.

Abuelita Mercedes was the greatest image as a grand mother that someone could ever have, at hers 96 years old, she still was smiling all the times, saying jokes, dancing, being happy; and now i know... after everything in this life, after sadness, after lost, after happyness, after heartbreaks... life go on, and always we have to welcome it with a big smile, like my great grandmother. smiling and loving, all the time.

Now is my turn, 
thank you Abuelita Mercedes, for all the memories, for all the yummy meals, sweets, and drinks. 
have a nice trip to heaven, love you forever. 

Daniela Mella C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario