viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

i think i took it too much (too much!)

We grow too fast
Now slow the pace
Now I want nothing but your face
And in this game you win the race
I lose out underground
In this cold world you are the warmth
You are the lightning of my storm
I’ve lost my dreams in which you won’t come true

Forgive me darkstar
'Cause I love you
I think I took it too far
'Cause I love you
In time you'll love me back but time will be too late
I packed a pistol just in case
My constant smiles at me and tells me its okay
So fuck the distance let's embrace <3

Coco


I saw myself in a mirror, i think im growing old too fast, this is maybe cause im in love, and when im in love.... my body feel sick. i've been sick for the three pass years.

My heart is bleeding, and i wont stop it, is nice to be hurt; it make me feel alive.. and, probably, i deserve it.
Sometimes, i just lay down in to my bed and dream, dream about being in another places, just pack my suitcase and go far away, with no look back, just take some train, some autobus and run away... Maybe i need some of 'nowhere'. But, is just a dream, is just a 'want to'.... thats is not gonna happen, not... 'till you tell me you don't love me anymore.
Because, that is my HOPE . I know you still love me.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario